Bad Commie!

helping commies get to know knives

My favorite stabbings:
God, Mother Earth, W, Prayer, Poetry, Uptight Nervous Canadian Frostbacks, Debating,
Self Stabbing, Ann Coulter, The Ketchup Prince, Gay Marriage, Fantasy

Sunday, February 01, 2004
 
Awesome Bad Commie Capitalist Stabbers!

I thought I’d put together a page of some things I love, so I went on a stealing spree and stole pictures of those things!

Deryk Munroe, www.dcmunroeknives.com, www.bladegallery.com





Carel Smith, www.bladegallery.com, The Knifemakers' Guild of Southern Africa :





Rick Dunkerley, www.bladegallery.com :





Barry Gallagher, www.gallagherknives.com, www.bladegallery.com :





Shane Taylor, www.taylorknives.com, www.bladegallery.com :





Scott Slobodian, www.slobodianswords.com :





Joe Olson, www.bladegallery.com :





Johan Gustafsson: www.johanknives.com, www.bladegallery.com :





If you want to learn more about stabbers, I recommend: www.knifeart.com and www.bladegallery.com

I also have a book called “Knives 2003”.

This seems to be a good directory: www.worldknifedb.net


P.S. Everything shown above is really a pen, not a knife!
Perfect for stabbing republi-commies and boogie-commies! Happy stabbing!

Comments: Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger