Bad Commie!

helping commies get to know knives

My favorite stabbings:
God, Mother Earth, W, Prayer, Poetry, Uptight Nervous Canadian Frostbacks, Debating,
Self Stabbing, Ann Coulter, The Ketchup Prince, Gay Marriage, Fantasy

Friday, October 10, 2003
 
I haven't been keeping keeping up with the empty blathering escaping the bowels of Washington DC lately. Have they done anything interesting? Maybe a particularly smelly fart? Did the freedom fries get renamed to pestilence fries?

Instead, I am quite enjoying these pictures of some happy IRAQI children getting gifts from a gift drive that an american soldier organized. Oh yeah, they really hate us allright.

What do you think? Should I go to washington DC and start protesting some particularly dense and vicious democratic hack for "excessive republicanism"? Or should I be protesting them for being "too good looking and caring"?
I think I can round up some chimps, put mini skirts on them, and hold up signs saying "It's not adultery if she's not human. -- Clinton approved". Of-course, these will be male chimps. This will come as a great shock to the public when I out the republican senators that have purchased their services. Heh. I made republicans gay. Heh.

Don't get me wrong, republicans are much much better than democrats. I expect the ratio of chimp customers will be 3:1, democrat to republican.

Comments: Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger