Bad Commie!

helping commies get to know knives

My favorite stabbings:
God, Mother Earth, W, Prayer, Poetry, Uptight Nervous Canadian Frostbacks, Debating,
Self Stabbing, Ann Coulter, The Ketchup Prince, Gay Marriage, Fantasy

Monday, December 01, 2003
 
My talking Ann Coulter doll finally came in the mail today. I'm going to make her a fur hat and give her a pin with a hammer and sickle so everyone will know right away that she is a no good loud mouthed republican liberal commie. Now she can piss of the commie republicans as well as the commie democrats!

+ + == Commie

Hey, how come Ann isn't in the deck of the "52 most dangerous liberals" playing cards? After all, she is a dangerous liberal republican commie.

I checked the "American conservative" forum again. Looks like they managed to lose the argument, even after banning me. Their hypocrisy was so evident that they had to threaten to ban several more people for thinking anti republican thoughts.
Oh well, hope the whole Hitler thing works out for the cute little Nazis. They're so cute when they are mad. They even managed to call me a liberal! Imagine that!

Hey, I got a question. If republicans aren't commies, why is John McCain - republican senator, with the republicans making all the laws in congress - making headlines like this:

“In a report issued this week, the non-partisan Concord Coalition said that the first six months of this year was “the most fiscally irresponsible in recent memory.” I would say that Congress is spending like a drunken sailor, but never in my naval career did I see a sailor drunk or sober act this irresponsibly. "

Could it be because republicans are no good commies? Just checking, just checking.

Speaking of Commie Hitlers, I see W has been terrorizing Baghdad again. Fucking W. He used to be only a U, but he made so much money from stealing IRAQI oil that now he is UU.



Comments: Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger