Bad Commie!

helping commies get to know knives

My favorite stabbings:
God, Mother Earth, W, Prayer, Poetry, Uptight Nervous Canadian Frostbacks, Debating,
Self Stabbing, Ann Coulter, The Ketchup Prince, Gay Marriage, Fantasy

Thursday, March 11, 2004
 
COMMIES IS EVERYWHERE. God damn commies gay marrying our commie horses and making cats gay marry Hitler. Even commie robots are waving around metallic broomsticks and looking suspiciously at our buttocks. It's not paranoia if the commies really is out to get us. Commies probably killed Christ too. Fucking commies. Always killing people and stealing their stuff.

Here is ultimate proof that all political parties is commies:

Nor does having a Republican Congress help the market. A Democratic Senate showed returns of 10.5 percent (versus 9.4 percent for a GOP upper chamber), and a Democratic House returned 10.9 percent versus 8.1 percent for the Republicans.

When both houses of Congress opposed the president, the return was a stellar 12.9 percent. Libertarians may celebrate this as proof that the market likes gridlock and government inaction. But the market likes steamrollers nearly as much: The S&P performs almost as well - returning 11.8 percent when the presidency and both houses are held by the same party. The only situation Mr. Market dislikes is what we have now: one house for each party. Those years have a -0.9 percent return.

Republicans are no doubt muttering that that's just the stock market, not the whole economy. But real GDP growth follows the same pattern. Since 1930 (the first year decent data is available), GDP growth was 5.4 percent for Democratic presidents and 1.6 percent for Republicans.

There may be all sorts of explanations for the bias of the economy and the markets toward Democrats. The worst years of the Great Depression occurred under Republican Herbert Hoover, and Democrats got credit for the entire recovery. Democrats had some awfully good streaks of peace and prosperity in the '30s, late '40s, and '90s.



Crap, I think I just terrorized myself. Anyway, I don't know what that really says. Some commies says they do, but I know a commie when I see one. BECAUSE IT'S USUALLY TRYING TO KILL ME AND STEAL MY MONEY. AND THEN I STAB IT.

Commies is even infesting the moon:

Whitey on the Moon

A rat done bit my sister Nell with Whitey on the moon.
Her face and arms began to swell and Whitey's on the moon.
I can't pay no doctor bills but Whitey's on the moon.
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still while Whitey's on the moon.


The man just upped my rent last night cuz Whitey's on the moon.
No hot water, no toilets, no lights but Whitey's on the moon.
I wonder why he's uppin me. Cuz Whitey's on the moon?
I was already givin' him fifty a week but now Whitey's on the moon.


Taxes takin' my whole damn check,
The junkies makin' me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin' up,
And as if all that shit wasn't enough:


A rat done bit my sister Nell with Whitey on the moon.
Her face and arms began to swell but Whitey's on the moon.
Was all that money I made last year for Whitey on the moon?
How come there ain't no money here? Hmm! Whitey's on the moon.


Ya know, I just about had my fill of Whitey on the moon.
I think I'll send these doctor bills
airmail special....
to Whitey on the moon.


Copyright Gil-Scott Heron, 1972


Distraught Mrs. Thibodeaux

Distraught Senior Citizen Mrs. Thibodeaux phoned her doctor, Dr. Simineaux, and asked, "Is it true" she wanted to know, "That the medicine you prescribed has to be taken the rest of my life?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," Dr Simoneaux told her.

There was a moment of silence before she replied, "I'm wondering then, just how serious is my condition? This prescription is marked "NO REFILLS".


It's very serious, Mrs. YOU GOT COMMIE DISEASE.

Comments: Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger