Bad Commie!

helping commies get to know knives

My favorite stabbings:
God, Mother Earth, W, Prayer, Poetry, Uptight Nervous Canadian Frostbacks, Debating,
Self Stabbing, Ann Coulter, The Ketchup Prince, Gay Marriage, Fantasy

Monday, July 05, 2004
 
In this stabbing episode, the question of armless Texans is considered:

By Lizardking

Something happened to me today that I would like to share wit FF. I would like to know what your opinions are.
I stopped at a local gas station to get gas and the owner, who is Iraqi, told me that he refused to do business with a Marine who helped invade his country illegally. He also told me that other Iraqi business owners felt the same. My family has also been banned from his store. I have known this man for a long time and have always been respectful to him and his family. I do not want to see other service men and women put up with this kind of crap.


By GoodFrogDeadFrog

STEAL HIS OIL?
SORRY :D


My family also thinks that I should alert the media, but the last thing I need is more publicity . I also believe that the majority of Iraqis in the Dallas Fort Worth area do not share this one rag heads beliefs.
The only reason I wrote my message to FF, is because I was pissed and wanted to talk with people I do not know, in order to get an honest answer as to what I should do next.
I personally like the idea about the gas though.

Here is his name Mohammad al-Sadr, and the Mosque he attends, Dallas Central Mosque
I don't want to give the name of his business, but it rhymes with Nobile.
...
Thank you all for you kind words and suggestions, but I have had time to drink a six-pack of Corona and calm down a little. Now I think I will just move on and forget the whole thing. I have a feeling that if the liberals here knew how a few Iraqis truly felt, they would say see how Iraqis hate what you are doing, and blame it all on Bush and his war for oil program. My life is already fucked up enough, the last thing I need is to have to say president Kerry.
Now I just need to concentrate on fucking with the French.


You live in Dallas and you're going to take that you stupid pussy? GO BACK TO MEXICO!

YOU ARE NOT A TEXAN.


"You live in Dallas and you're going to take that you stupid pussy? GO BACK TO MEXICO! YOU ARE NOT A TEXAN."

Who in the fuck do you think you are calling me a pussy? You don’t have a clue what I have gone through in the last eight months. First I lost my right arm in a
traffic accident on base, and if that wasn’t bad enough, I had to spend three months in the asshole of Europe. (Landstuhl, Germany. Landstuhl Regional Medical Center) Now I will probably be on disability for the rest of my life.
I think I have done my part. If you are angry at what this piece of shit rag head
has done you might want to read this. www.cnn.com . . .
This morning I spoke with a friend at The 1st Marine Division at Camp Pendleton,
and he said that he will contact the Marine Corps Community Services on Tuesday.


>>You don't have a clue what I have gone through in the last eight months. First I lost my right arm in a

Do you mean to tell me that Armless Texan can't kick the ass of any IRAQI EVER BORN? YOU ARE A DEFEATIST. WE CAN EXTRADITE YOU TO MASSACHUSSETTS FOR TALK LIKE THAT. But I notice you did something about it, all though it was suspiciously indirect behavior.

TXMom is a wetback from massachussetts. We'll find out where she lives and throw her back across the border for being an illegal immigrant.

Did you at least save your arm so you could beat non Texans to death with it?


"Did you at least save your arm so you could beat non Texans to death with it?"

I have to admit, that was funny.



Actually Osama Bin Texan (you have to remember that he is a terrorist and not very nice) told me to say: ""It's not my fault you can't salute Bush and jack off Rumsfield at the same time, you fascist", but we both thought it was very mean, althought it was very very funny. Sigh.

Speaking of very funny, this is super funny:

We hunkered down and got ready for a long wait, fondly reminiscing about the glorious Clinton years - an era of unprecedented peace and prosperity. Although Clinton had flaws (he was only human), there was a chicken in every pot, a pie in every window, and a Chinese communist in every nuclear laboratory. France loved and respected us, and we had virtually no enemies in the whole world. Even Shrub's manvillained villian, Saddam Hussein, was contained and pacified. Adored by all for his wisdom and compassion, Clinton brought out the best in us, inspiring us to overcome right-wing adversity and become better Americans - and even better human beings.


I'll add BlameBush to my blogroll.

For any Democra-terrorists who want to have Eric Schwartz help them "Keep Your Jesus off My Penis", click here. I didn't know Jesus was Monica Lewinsky, but you learn something new every day.

Comments: Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger