Bad Commie!

helping commies get to know knives

My favorite stabbings:
God, Mother Earth, W, Prayer, Poetry, Uptight Nervous Canadian Frostbacks, Debating,
Self Stabbing, Ann Coulter, The Ketchup Prince, Gay Marriage, Fantasy

Thursday, August 26, 2004
 
Wooohoo! Bad Commie Banned Again!

What horrific crime did I commit this time?

You guessed it! Only my favorite crime! Stabbing.....who ?

THAT'S RIGHT.

STABBING COMMIES.

Evidently you are not allowed to be a democrat on the republican controlled fuckfrance.com. I was going pretty good, stabbing viciously the vicious republi-commies with every post. Saying lots of cool stuff like:

HEY, FUCK YOU, YOU ILLITERATE COMMUNIST RETARD.
KEEP ON PRETENDING THAT 55% TAXES IS "OK" YOU MASS MATH MURDERING MONGOLOID.
...
>>>looks like someone didn't make it past 3rd grade math.

looks like some filthy republi-commie that reached into my pocket trying to take 90% and "ONLY" taking 55%, DIDN'T MAKE IT OUT OF MY POCKET ALIVE.

I STABBED THAT COMMIE FUCKER.
...
With the nuclear power plants, I'll be able to propel myself around by charging up my death ray and shooting filthy republicommies so the momentum from the shot propels me where I want to go. Who said the nuclear power would be to go in cars, you pathetic sand french moron. The nuclear power would REDUCE our dependence on oil, RETARDED COMMUNIST.

So, why can't you reply to the fact that Bush, the filthy communist dictator, wildly spend $1 million of my money for every homeless Iraqi he manages to kill? WHO THE FUCK LET THAT FUCKING COMMUNIST BASTARD SPEND THAT MUCH PER DEAD ASSHOLE???

TEXAS GRANDMAS CAN DO IT A FACTOR OF 1 MILLION CHEAPER.
...
My original claim, which you twisted, like the filthy mongoloid commie that you are, was the all republicans support 90% taxes.

Of-course this is patently true. You lick the ass of the same people that voted for 90% taxes when the homosexual communist Reagan and Nixon were president. You worship the same logic that was used during the Reagan Nixon shit parade. That very same logic that was used to tax you at 90% then. And you filthy asshole don't know how to properly account for Bush ballooning the deficit and selling your children into slavery to pay for his credit card debt. Why don't you add that into the tax rate, retarded commie?

STAB ALL REPUBLI-COMMIE-ASSHOLES.


But then I crossed some "line" (i.e. made a terrified commie-publican pee in their pants):

FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA FILTHY COMMIE-PUBLICAN SCUM.

KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW "FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE" YOU ARE with 55% taxes and a super large deficit AND I'LL KEEP ON STABBING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU COMMIE DEGENERATE FILTH.



OOPS! BANNED! REPUBLI-NAZIS HATE FREE SPEECH.

STAB ALL COMMIES.

ALL

Comments: Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger